Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dreamy interiors

I'm inspired by Andrea Scher's photo challenge at Shutter Sisters:

I am manifesting a home. A dreamy house right here in my neighborhood... I
have a detailed list of all the things our ideal place would have, and gorgeous
light is one of them.

[...] This week's challenge is to show us your dreamy interior, or perhaps
its an image of someone else's you can link to.


Krisatomic did a similiar "inspiration" post a few weeks back and I found it lovely to step into her collection.

I regret that not all of my photos have the appropriate name/credit attached to them, so many were right-clicked and saved as I browsed the web. Nevertheless, enjoy:


"For Jane" originally uploaded by yvestown.


Lovely attic room with a great cottage feel.


Love the open shelves in this kitchen.


Another open shelf and a great half door!

So many Buffalo homes have towers like this...


The mini-gallery looks cool.

Scandanavian flavor + colors + playfulness = charming


Who wouldn't want a cup of tea here?


Another dreamy attic space.

2 comments:

courtney said...

The attic is amazing and I *LOVE* the half-door!

Anonymous said...

Painting wood floors is sacrilegious and should be against the law. =[

-Eisenbart