1) Two more regular characters have been added to the homestead scene, namely Sean and Sara. They both came off adventures of their own--Sara in the political world of Iowa, Sean on the coast of Kenya.
Over the past few weeks, Sara and Steve moved to our downstairs apartment and painted it fun colors, in the tradition of our fun house:
2) I started work at City Hall, heading up a Councilmember's office. I am learning more about the Inspections department and housing court than I ever imagined possible. Good stuff.
3) Been cold and snowy around these parts lately, producing crisp views like this one:
4) Mortgage company is still a jerkfest.
5) Our next door neighbors moved out (sadness) but our tenants have a new baby (happiness).