Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Eating "better"

So remember how I thought that once I moved into the house, all these magical things would start happening to my personal and professional life? Well, dear readers, I'm here to tell you that they have! They have indeed.

Behold: I am eating better.


Check out those homes fries slathered in butter and fried to crispy perfection. Did I mention I'm saving money by not going out to a diner every day?


Avocados are totally the good kind of fat, c'mon.


What? Cookies aren't healthy? What do you mean it doesn't look like I'm eating "better?" There are organic eggs in those suckers!


Whatevs. I don't even care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boogie with your home fry-avocado, cookie-makin'-self! To everything there is a season, etc.,

whitney said...

Thanks, C!